Worship Service – Our worship service takes place on Sundays and start at 9:30am (church address and map)
The following is a description of a typical service:
- Worship commences with a hymn.
- One of our elders will preach an expository message from scripture.
- Each Sunday, we celebrate the Lord’s Supper. We observe open, but restricted, communion and request that you refrain from partaking in this sacrament unless you have confessed Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
- We begin our time of worship with an offering.
- Musical worship. This time of singing includes psalms, hymns and spiritual songs accompanied by piano.
- To conclude our service, we have a time of sharing testimonies and petitioning God with our prayer requests.
Most Sundays we have a time of fellowship, followed by a potluck lunch. The church provides the main meal, while members and regular attendees bring a salad and side dish. Desserts can be brought on the first Sunday of the month for a special treat.
We welcome you to join us for worship! For additional questions regarding our corporate gatherings, please submit your questions in the Contact Us section.
Men’s Meeting – The men of the church meet on the first Saturday of the month. We have a quick Bible study and breakfast, and then disperse to work on different service realted projects in the community. These projects are run by Doug Skates.
Women’s Group – The women of the church gather on a monthly basis for a time of fellowship and encouragement. These gatherings often include hour d’orves and an activity. Please check the calendar of events for upcoming meetings.